Buckwheat Hull

It's Lagniappe (lan-yap) – Something extra

Buckwheat Hull - It's Lagniappe (lan-yap) – Something extra

Your Account

You are not currently logged in, please register or login.

• 1 Billing
  • 2 Payment
  • 3 Finished

New Customer

Returning Customer

Forgotten Password?

• Judy Zhu says:

Hello, I ordered 10 pounds buckwheat hull few days ago. I am not sure if you got the order. I did not get email confirmation.

• Buckwheat1 says:

Hello Judy,

I have received the correction on your address for your order. It will ship from our facility today.
      Thank you. Lynn

• KIMBERLY MATSKO says:

Hello I am waiting for my delivery. Your site says it went out on the 9th but I haven’t received it. Please advise! thank you!

• Buckwheat1 says:

Good morning, Kim.
      I sent you an email with the tracking information from FedEx. Their records show delivery at your shipping address on 8/13/13. Let me know if we can help.
      Thanks. Lynn

• Buckwheat1 says:

Glad everything was good with delivery, Kimberly! Thanks for using our product.
        Lynn

• photograp westerberg says:

I am very impressed with your product, you ship fast. I am impressed and will continue to use you as my supplier. My products are going out as fast as I can make them and the speed in which you fill orders and the quality of product is great.
    Thanks, Tim.

• Buckwheat1 says:

Hello Tim,
      Thank you so much for the kind words. It is very important to us that we have satisfied customers. We will continue to focus on improving all interactions and to do what we can to provide the best customer service possible. By establishing long term relationships with our customer base we are able to provide meaningful, sustained work for our disabled adults at Life Experiences.
      Thank you for your support.
      Lynn

• Virginia Tilly says:

I’m hesitant to complete this order and on this webpage it says that there is NO SHIPPING and it is TO BE PICKED UP! I’m not driving from Florida to NC to do that! When I clicked on SHIPPING ESTIMATE it said that there was no shipping cost on this order – which didn’t seem right. Please help me to be more comfortable about using Pay Pal to complete this order and to be confident that I will actually receive this order in a timely fashion. I’m really impressed with what your organization is doing. Virginia

• Buckwheat1 says:

Hello Virginia,
      If you would like to call our organization to place an order over the phone I would be glad to help you. For some reason, our website
      is experiencing some difficulty with shipping today. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:30-4:30 EST. We typically process the
      order the same day it is received and ship within 24 hours. Thank you for the compliment regarding Life Experiences…it really is an
      amazing facility!
      Lynn

• Debbie Higgins says:

I cancelled my order 8/21. When can I expect my payment credited back.
    Thanks

• Buckwheat1 says:

Hello Debbie.
      I will make sure our financial director takes care of your refund transaction and will notify you when completed.
      Thank you. Lynn

• Buckwheat1 says:

Hello Debbie.
      According to our records, your PayPal transaction was refunded on 8/23/12.
      Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
      Lynn